- Exhibits interpersonal skills by striving to build and maintain meaningful relationships.
- Displays strong organizational skills by fuctioning independently and efficiently to accomplish goals.
- Possesses technical skills which includes Microsoft Office, accounting software, and Internet applications
Bachelor of Science, Consumer Affairs
May 2014 Graduate, 3.5 GPA
Consumer Services Management Emphasis South Dakota State University, Brookings, South Dakota
Sanford/USD Research, Sioux Falls, SD
- Functions independently to create invoices and process payments.
- Collaborates with accountants in Sioux Falls and Fargo to complete projects.
- Achieves goals using Excel and Velos accounting software.
- Executes billing audits for Fargo location.
Children’s Miracle Network, Sioux Falls, SD
Aug. 2013-Nov. 2013
- Created Twitter and Instagram accounts for Be Bold Wear Gold campaign.
- Communicated updates to supporters through Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Processed and handled merchandise orders for Be Bold Wear Gold campaign.
- Organized meals and collected donations for the 2013 Radiothon.
Customer Service Experience
Zaroty Pizzeria, Sioux Falls, SD
Oct. 2012-Oct. 2013
- Created Facebook campaigns that increased customer base by 20 percent.
- Generated invoices and managed payments using FileMaker Pro software.
- Executed marking campaigns and collaborated with owner.
Zoni Pies, Sioux Falls, SD
May 2008-Sept. 2012
Customer Service Representative
- Developed point-of-sales training for all new cashiers; trained up to eight cashiers.
- Created catering invoices and managed payments using FileMaker Pro software.
- Coordinated with catering staff in the preparation and execution of catering events.